ff14gilhub:Some General Idea of Progression For A New FFXIV Player
Once you hit 60, you can start collecting Esoteric and Lore tomes. Eso has no weekly cap, Lore has a cap of 450 per week. Esoteric gear is item level 200-210, Lore is 230. Both are obtained by running Lv. 60 dungeons/raids, hunts, and duty roulettes. There used to be Law tomestone items at item level 170-180, but the recent patch uncapping Esoterics made the Esoteric gear far easier to get. Law items are now obtained through Centurio Seals, which are typically far more limited in terms of obtaining them (hunts only).
It's not so much gear progression anymore as it is content progression. Once you hit 60, you can...
- Do hunts (drops tomes, though lore tomes only drop from Heavensward hunts)
- Do the first set of Lv. 60 dungeons: Neverreap and Fractal
- Fight Bismarck and Ravana EX - both drop item level 175-185 weapons, but most parties are after a new mount item from them instead.
- Work on your Anima relic, an item level 200-210 weapon (does not require completion of the Lv. 50 relic, though you can trade one in to skip the first step)
When you hit around item level 170, you can...
- Do Alexander Gordias and the Savage version (first raid tier), though I imagine people hardly do this anymore
At item level 180, you can start doing...
- Void Ark (24-man raid, drops items to upgrade your Esoteric gear to 210 as well as a weekly item to get a grade V materia of your choice)
- Diadem (rather hard to describe, essentially you have an hour to collect as much gear and crafting materials as you can get your hands on, unwanted gear can be exchanged for spoils for other goodies such as grade V materia)
- Second set of Lv. 60 dungeons (Arboretum and Pharos Sirius Hard - latter requires clearing normal mode first, clearing both along with the earlier Lv. 60 dungeons will unlock Lv. 60 Roulette, which is your main source of Esoteric tomes and a secondary source of Lore tomes)
At item level 190, you can start doing...
- EX version of the story trial you do upon hitting Lv. 60 (to mention the name would be spoilers)
- Third set of Lv. 60 dungeons (Anti-tower and Lost City of Amdapor Hard - former requires further progression in the post-60 main quest and latter requires clearing normal mode first, doing both will unlock Expert Roulette, which is your main source of Lore tomes)
At item level 200, you can start doing...
- Sephirot normal and EX trial
- Alexander Midas and the Savage version
For now, take your time, I don't remember if there's anything you can collect now that would allow you to gear up immediately at endgame (besides crafting materials for item level 220 equipment, but those would most likely be way out of your reach).
Anyone are welcomed to redistribute, copy, quote, reference or perform content in this site, if and only if he/she attributed the work
Housing issues and solutions in ffxiv 3.3 patch
FC housing should always have remain separate from private housing. Especially when you lock actual FC functionality (as the workshop) behind ownership of the house.
FFXIV Ragnarok Far Beyond Reality (FRAY) needs you
Far Beyond Reality (FRAY) is a new international guild founded in Final Fantasy XIV Ragnarok server recently. All english speaking players are welcome, no matter if you're casual, hardcore, new or veteran
Availing the Cheap FFXIV Gil Is Easier and Affordable Now With FF14GilHub.com
All such worries come to an end with FF14GilHub.com offering the FFXIV Gil for FF14 players. Unraveling the rejuvenating path for FF14 players, the platform takes the bid to add to the convenience of the players by offering the FFXIV Gil at the lowest price
FF14GilHub Advice you how to avoid stunlock in Frontline or Borderland Ruins
Running away isn't always an option, but that doesn't mean you can't keep a Pld at a distance. I don't use Smn myself; so, I'm not as familiar with your kit, but I'm fairly certain you have a knock back.
ff14gilhub:Bots and Cheaters in Final Fantasy XIV
Sadly, there are plenty possibilities for botters and cheaters in Final Fantasy XIV, who are commonly appearing in various segments of the game.
The queues in Final Fantasy XIV PVP are terrible indeed
Melee's won't want to que for PVP because half their skills become unusable in half the scenarios (so take out Melee Final Fantasy XIV DPS and tanks) because they have to chase people to playing Benny Hill music and even though the skill is -attempting- to activate