FFXIV Idea: Lets play Hide&Seek!
Please dont burn me right away when I use the words "hide", "seek" and "moogle" in this post, I know they're trigger words for most of us! But even though we share the general trauma about having to find a moogle a friend an I came up with an idea for a "mini"-game - I know its most likely never gonna happen, but I wanted to share it at least!
What is it about?
The general idea is: Our little moogle friends are bored and want to play hide&seek with us! But they also wanna see new places and find new hideouts, so they suggest: "Hey, show us all the awesome places you fought and look for us there!"
In more clearer words: They will hide in the dungeons that are already unlocked and cleared by the player!
How does it work?
First off: In order to enter a moogle-hide-and-seek-dungeon you need to pay a certain amount of MGP, after all its the Gold Saucer!
That also means: the moogle dont hide in the "normal" dungeons. As soon as you have paid your entrance few, you can enter any dungeon you have unlocked and cleared through a special portal in the Gold Saucer. There will be (almost; I'll come back to this later) no enemies and the timer will be reduced to 15 minutes in which you'll have to find the moogles hiding in the dungeon!
What are the rules?
1) You may choose your difficulty and based on that there will be a higher number hiding in the dungeon (like going up from 3 to 5 to 7 or so); timer could also go down -> Higher difficulty=higher reward
2) Each dungeon will have an amount of places to hide for the moogles, I could imagine like 15-25, depending on the dungeon. You may purchase hints with MGP.
3) If the times runs out before you found all moogles, the "mission" fails ofc
4) You cant use any skills (but sprint, maybe) in the dungeon, because...
5) ...there may be roaming enemies (not many, actually), guarding chests. The chests will be the "normal" dungeon chest, so they will contain the gear you would find in the dungeon aswell -> a chance to get gear pieces without only running the dungeon over and over again. Ofc there wont be as many chests as in the normal dungeon, I'm thinking of 2-3, guarded by enemies, so you have to sneak through them to get your chest
First: MGP, ofc.
But I could also imagine a special mog-currency like kupo-nuts or so to exchange for mog-typed rewards.
Also, you can get the gear from the dungeon without farming the actual duty.
Since the moogles wanna see where the mighty hero fought all those epic battles, there would be a campaign, leading you through all story-dungeons and rewarding you with achievments/titles if you complete that task!
It would give the player a chance to enjoy the scenery of those dungeons again without being "forced" to just run through them - you would even be rewarded for looking closely! (A lot of dungeons are actually very pretty, yet we never really enjoy that!)
...and I know, I'm dreaming here... but... since the maps and everything is already there... this shouldnt be to difficult to get in... right...? (Please, let me dream here - a little at last...)
A FFXIV Summoner Guide part3(Aetherflow: How to use it.)
So we know Aetherflow is used for a few of our Final Fantasy XIV skills:Let’s talk the optimal single target rotation. Some points to note:
ff14gilhub:Not at the expense of a 2 million ffxiv gil fixture that gets destroyed the second we remove it
Whenever a new submenu item is added, it gets added to the top of the submenu. Great if you're going by the "We want people to notice and use their new menu options" theory
You merely have two eyes yet your keeping an eye on chat window in-case someone asks for help or is in trouble, changing of battle plans or giving others information or updates in the fight.
Final Fantasy VI best FF ever
In a lot of respects, FFXIV ARR is a lot like FFIX in that both are full of references and injokes to the FF games that came before it (and even some very obscure non-FF Square titles as well), so much so it starts to become reference-overload at times.
I would enjoy Final Fantasy XIV
All mounts should eventually fly (even if thats only achieved via a quest to unlock the ability?..that way those that dont enjoy a specific mount to fly wont be forced into owning one that does)
Some Ideas for Exclusive PVP Rewards in FFXIV
I mean the greater portion of the dedicated PvP community, particularly those currently competing for the top spots on their respective data centers.