Final Fantasy XIV - Waste your time farming Poetics with your bard BUT there are other ways
1) go to the foundation and pick up NQ gear at the NPC. Or check the market board some of the HQ items you get from the quests anyway people sell at 1-5k (on my server) and are good enough for this method. Or check the pvp vendor if you pvp'd before and have some marks/seals left.
2) Since you're already there, go to the INN and pick up all 3 hunting log (daily) you can ignore the weekly one since it gives no exp unless they changed it by now.
3) Open your duty roulette and que for level 50 roulette.
4) Main scenario Roulette (yes I am aware is horrible place to go but once a day isn't bad)
5) Daily Beast tribes. Make sure you are picking up the quest with your drg (50) and not with your brd. (60) Ignore the old beast tribes since the exp ain't worth it.
6) After you're done, summon your chocobo and start your first hunt log. Go through all 3 of them.
7) check for challenges since it's weekly reset, some of the challenges give great exp for running lets say 3 dungeons. (little tip here, you could unsync satasha if you wanted 3/5 times and get the bonus, if you do not want to bother with higher level dungeons just yet or save it)
By now you're easily level 52/55, depending how many times you ran the regular 50 dungeons and how much rested exp you started with etc. Now same thing, go check the market board first if you do not have crafting professions, if not than check the vendor. Start with the HW dungeons. Normally you start with the aery (lvl 55 dungeon), but even the prior dungeons are great now that they buffed the exp. It's even faster if you have FC exp buff, food buff (any cheap 3% bonus food will do), rested exp and if you're super lucky a NEW person in your group since it gives bonus exp/FFXIV Gil at the end.
There is a couple other tricks, you could for example pick up the 3 hunting logs right now on your level 60 and then ignore them till tomorrow, after the daily reset.
Now after the reset you start doing those logs you picked up prior. After you're done go and pick up 3 more (this are the today's logs). Anyways, if you then have the patience for example to do it even at lets say 6 am since the server don't reset till 8 am, you could then pick up another 3 logs at 8. So means you are doing basically a total of 9 logs during one play session/at once if that makes sense.
Note: At the end of the day I am not saying my method is the best, however it gets you to level 54+ quick and from there on it's just a couple of hrs to 60 without fates or CT/ST/WoD spam. This method is faster than having to farm poetics first or again the towers for gear that's not even worth it. When you reach the aery you can start picking up gear from there, everything prior is fine with just the NPC gear. Also if you que multiple times for the level 50 roulette you are getting faster in the dungeons. Yes you do get bonus only once a day via roulette, however you are getting the full exp in the dungeon itself. And at level 50 - 52 its a lot of exp and takes barely any time since people speed running them.
Combat class unlocks useful to gathering - FFXIV Crafting
Gathering and crafting might get you more final fantasy xiv gil faster, but they add the extra effort of leveling the gathering/crafting classes.
FFXIV New player First question
So Ive played so many other MMO's and though this was going to be similar, boy was I wrong. This game is different in many ways from other MMO's and im enjoying it so much more.
Discussion 'Personal Apartments' - In Patch 3.3 FFXIV Player Homeless
The only possible way an apartment would be suitably grandiose enough to match up with the narrative of the Warrior of Light is if we were literally living within places like Ul'dah's Royal Palace.
Buy Cheap FFXIV Gil with Fast Delivery and Safe Service
Indeed, there are a lot of Final Fantasy XIV sellers online today, but the good FFXIV Gil seller is really seldom.
New Final Fantasy XIV player experience
Hello all, I picked up the demo for FF14 about a week or two ago and decided to get the full game
Starting Final Fantasy XIV Tanks FAQ
Hey guys, Tanks just starting out in dungeons. If you're just starting out I think it's a great place to start. If you think it can be improved at all please reply and and I'll pass it along!