New PvP Static (Midgardsormr) - Serious Applicants Only
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hopefully your interest in pvp has brought you here. In a nutshell this post is a call to arms in the pvp community of our server. There are many good statics across the other servers that are dedicated to pvp and it's lifestyle. This is our time to shine and create a name for ourselves here, on the boards, and in our opponents nightmares. This recruitment process is going to be quite extenuous, and once that's been established there will be a lot of hours put in grinding and learning from one another. This encompasses Wolves Den specifically, but of course extends to any pvp game types.
Now to the details...
Applying to this group entails a great deal of requirements. Here are some of them~
- Getting at least a total of 8 players(1 full group) to ensure teams to practice and learn from.
- A long road ahead. Means lots of grinding and learning from each other, role reversals and testing. This is a huge investment so don't think we'll be legit in a month. In the long term we hope to have a solid group of friends to wreck face with.
- Love for pvp. It makes this whole wheel turn.
- Not as strict as pve raiding, but a set time frame for grouping.
- A good mentality. There's going to be a lot of stressful times ahead.
- High-end comprehension of all classes and their abilities. This is a must and plays a huge role in pvp. (This is key and if you are either unwilling to learn/understand these mechanics this group may not be for you)
- Communication. Access to voip
Most of this is quality control. Just so you know what you're getting in to.
If this sparks an interested and you are dedicated to make this a reality please feel free to reply here or in a PM in game/on forums.
Let's make Midgardsormr a server to contend with in the coming tournaments ahead!
This is a complete new interruption of the ffxiv samurai job Class
Samurai's and Exorcist Great Katana Via Spirit Blade no simple weaponsmith could forge. a weapon that not only cleave's the foe but cleanse the spirit.
New Final Fantasy XIV player experience
Hello all, I picked up the demo for FF14 about a week or two ago and decided to get the full game
The Long Promised Practice Mode
"The specifications are already planned for the 'practice mode' for raid dungeons. However, the implementation won't be simultaneous with the release of the raid dungeon itself, it will be a little behind. (Yoshida)"
Final Fantasy XIV3.4 Patch - FAQ for FFXIV Balmung
We also are trying to get everyone final coil clears before 3.4 patch drops. So if you guys need any of the coils (T1-13) we can schedule a time to do that as well.
FFXIV Guide Have completed it's quest line up to the lv50 quest
As new players come in and try to get ready and prepped for the new FFXIV Heavensward content, I felt it may suit some to know exactly what is (probably) needed in order to play the new content
FFXIV: Realm Transfer Assistance
Ahead of the curve: I don't know if this is the wrong forum for a post like this one. I haven't found evidence for or against it.