New PvP Static (Midgardsormr) - Serious Applicants Only
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hopefully your interest in pvp has brought you here. In a nutshell this post is a call to arms in the pvp community of our server. There are many good statics across the other servers that are dedicated to pvp and it's lifestyle. This is our time to shine and create a name for ourselves here, on the boards, and in our opponents nightmares. This recruitment process is going to be quite extenuous, and once that's been established there will be a lot of hours put in grinding and learning from one another. This encompasses Wolves Den specifically, but of course extends to any pvp game types.
Now to the details...
Applying to this group entails a great deal of requirements. Here are some of them~
- Getting at least a total of 8 players(1 full group) to ensure teams to practice and learn from.
- A long road ahead. Means lots of grinding and learning from each other, role reversals and testing. This is a huge investment so don't think we'll be legit in a month. In the long term we hope to have a solid group of friends to wreck face with.
- Love for pvp. It makes this whole wheel turn.
- Not as strict as pve raiding, but a set time frame for grouping.
- A good mentality. There's going to be a lot of stressful times ahead.
- High-end comprehension of all classes and their abilities. This is a must and plays a huge role in pvp. (This is key and if you are either unwilling to learn/understand these mechanics this group may not be for you)
- Communication. Access to voip
Most of this is quality control. Just so you know what you're getting in to.
If this sparks an interested and you are dedicated to make this a reality please feel free to reply here or in a PM in game/on forums.
Let's make Midgardsormr a server to contend with in the coming tournaments ahead!
Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Job Report
During the European media tour, we got a chance to play quite a bit of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward. In this article, we'll primarily be discussing Astrologian, which is attracting the attention of healers, as well as introduce the changes for White Mage and Scholars at level 60.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade adds Garland
Square Enix also announced a new update due out on April 21 that will add character balance adjustments, as well as costume colors and weapon changes.
Tank/Paladin tips - help them be better at Tanking?
I play DPS, Healers, and Tanks regularly. There are a few things I specifically want out of tanks that are tied to the role I'm playing.
So Thursday's maintenance is supposed to bring crafting/gardening adjustments
In 2.0 ingots (with the exception of electrum) required 3 base components, in Heavensward they require 6 for nuggets and ingots require 1 nugget and 4 components from hidden nodes.
Safe to buy FFXIV Gil by sms on FF14GilHub.com
Well if so, just come to FF14GilHub and you can buy all kinds of FFXIV products , such as FFXIV Power leveling, FFXIV Gil, FFXIV Items, etc. with SMS.
Final Fantasy XIV Defense of the concept
As for my choice of Topaz, that's for two simple reasons. It doesn't die everytime a couple of Final Fantasy XIV AoEs get thrown my way, and it serves as an emergency back up should the tanks prove incompetent, suddenly DC