Some FFXIV suggestions to add more aesthetics
1) I'd REALLY like to see the ability to change eye color (And style!!) via aesthetics like allowing other races to have those cool Limbal rings. (I really want my Hyur to have a limbal ring!!) Maybe there could be fun side quests that unlock the ability to have "different race eyes"...so again a Hyur could have Au Ra eyes, (or one Au Ra) eye with the odd eyes feature...either create a cool quest with how that happened or we could just write a profile in the lodestone explaining. That could be fun!
2) I would like to see the ability to change the clothing system, specifically the body gear...separating the shirts and jackets from each other. right now if u have a jacket or robe on...it COMES WITH whatever shirt is underneath it as one item...id like to wear my bohemian coat OVERTOP something like the muscle shirt vest, replacing Snow's shirt. And come out with cheap simple shirts (like t-shirts or vnecks without any crazy designs) that are dyable that we can wear under coats and robs.
3) More tattoo options for all races (and ability to place them on arms, legs, back, chest, neck) it would be fun too if there were side quests or trials that earned the ability to add certain tattoo's, and we had the ability to place them where we wanted.
4) Custom accessories, i'd like the ability to buy or earn certain necklaces (not chokers!) i can wear with whatever body gear i want, with the option to have them underneath or over top a specific piece of armor or shirt. And have things like "Snow's necklace" as apart of his attire, but a separate piece u can take off and on without removing the whole coat
5) More titles! I would also like the ability to have some kind of quest that allows u to create ONE custom title no one else can have. (not sure how that would work though...and i can see ppl being stupid with that)
6) More freedom with cross class skills! It would be nice if we could build our characters more uniquely. Let a Dark use all the cross skills a gladiator would have as an example. That would be fun and motivate me to learn more job classes to customize my Dark.
7) Obv keep adding more hairstyles!!, but i would also love to see cross race hair styles, have a Hyur hairstyle on an Au Ra or vise versa as an example.
Four Ways to Die - why the Tank Meta feels "off"
However, there's a smaller number of players, the type that gravitate towards tanks in MMOs out of a desire to feel as tough and durable as possible, who are having a less than stellar time in the current state of FFXIV.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade adds Garland
Square Enix also announced a new update due out on April 21 that will add character balance adjustments, as well as costume colors and weapon changes.
FFXIV Patch 3.2 spoiler warning
The A Realm Reborn PR site specifies that the First Umbral Calamity brought an end to the Age of the Gods. Likewise, the Dusty Tomes claim that man was created to wage the Gods' wars after they left at the beginning of the cycle of the Eras.
ff14gilhub:What Class, City-State, and Grand Company to Choose in Final Fantasy XIV
The thing is though, narrative wise your character actually is not from that nation or even Eorzea period - canonically they're a 'foreigner' from somewhere else in Hydaelyn who has made the journey to Eorzea to take up work as an adventurer inspired.
Housing accessibility in 3.3 Final Fantasy XIV Patch
This is what housing is in FFXIV a way to make steady amount of Final Fantasy XIV Gil. The more houses you own, the more stuff you can produce, the more suff you can sell which results in more ffxiv gil.
Final Fantasy XIV - Here is my list of things that i would like to be changed
PvP restricted by factions: sometimes i would like to enjoy some PvP, but if you want to invite some friends from a different company, it's not possible.