Some FFXIV suggestions to add more aesthetics
1) I'd REALLY like to see the ability to change eye color (And style!!) via aesthetics like allowing other races to have those cool Limbal rings. (I really want my Hyur to have a limbal ring!!) Maybe there could be fun side quests that unlock the ability to have "different race eyes"...so again a Hyur could have Au Ra eyes, (or one Au Ra) eye with the odd eyes feature...either create a cool quest with how that happened or we could just write a profile in the lodestone explaining. That could be fun!
2) I would like to see the ability to change the clothing system, specifically the body gear...separating the shirts and jackets from each other. right now if u have a jacket or robe on...it COMES WITH whatever shirt is underneath it as one item...id like to wear my bohemian coat OVERTOP something like the muscle shirt vest, replacing Snow's shirt. And come out with cheap simple shirts (like t-shirts or vnecks without any crazy designs) that are dyable that we can wear under coats and robs.
3) More tattoo options for all races (and ability to place them on arms, legs, back, chest, neck) it would be fun too if there were side quests or trials that earned the ability to add certain tattoo's, and we had the ability to place them where we wanted.
4) Custom accessories, i'd like the ability to buy or earn certain necklaces (not chokers!) i can wear with whatever body gear i want, with the option to have them underneath or over top a specific piece of armor or shirt. And have things like "Snow's necklace" as apart of his attire, but a separate piece u can take off and on without removing the whole coat
5) More titles! I would also like the ability to have some kind of quest that allows u to create ONE custom title no one else can have. (not sure how that would work though...and i can see ppl being stupid with that)
6) More freedom with cross class skills! It would be nice if we could build our characters more uniquely. Let a Dark use all the cross skills a gladiator would have as an example. That would be fun and motivate me to learn more job classes to customize my Dark.
7) Obv keep adding more hairstyles!!, but i would also love to see cross race hair styles, have a Hyur hairstyle on an Au Ra or vise versa as an example.
ff14gilhub:FFXIV: ARR FAQ(3)
Levequests are an on-demand quest system that's been modified from the original FFXIV. You can talk to Levequest NPCs in each main city or region, and get a special objective to complete
Majority of us here started the A Realm Reborn because of the like for the Final Fantasy series
all of us started with our first 120 ffxiv gils awarded from the first story quest. As we progress through the story, majority of us will realize the need for the currency called Final Fantasy XIV gils to engaged in some of the ‘optional” in-game content
looking at all the FFXIV Dark Knight/Warrior comps
I'm working on it now as Paladin, but I'll be switching to FFXIV Dark Knight because Paladin is a dumpster fire on this fight to the point where being there is detrimental to progression
Astrologian i'd just completely rework it
Raise trait should be removed for all healers and replaced for something actually useful.
ff14gilhub:FFXIV Paladin Parity Core Changes
The important part here is the Enmity Fixes. If you want PLD to have AoE or to be able to Sword Oath tank, then so too is the Sword Oath revision.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade adds Garland
Square Enix also announced a new update due out on April 21 that will add character balance adjustments, as well as costume colors and weapon changes.