Some FFXIV suggestions to add more aesthetics
1) I'd REALLY like to see the ability to change eye color (And style!!) via aesthetics like allowing other races to have those cool Limbal rings. (I really want my Hyur to have a limbal ring!!) Maybe there could be fun side quests that unlock the ability to have "different race eyes"...so again a Hyur could have Au Ra eyes, (or one Au Ra) eye with the odd eyes feature...either create a cool quest with how that happened or we could just write a profile in the lodestone explaining. That could be fun!
2) I would like to see the ability to change the clothing system, specifically the body gear...separating the shirts and jackets from each other. right now if u have a jacket or robe on...it COMES WITH whatever shirt is underneath it as one item...id like to wear my bohemian coat OVERTOP something like the muscle shirt vest, replacing Snow's shirt. And come out with cheap simple shirts (like t-shirts or vnecks without any crazy designs) that are dyable that we can wear under coats and robs.
3) More tattoo options for all races (and ability to place them on arms, legs, back, chest, neck) it would be fun too if there were side quests or trials that earned the ability to add certain tattoo's, and we had the ability to place them where we wanted.
4) Custom accessories, i'd like the ability to buy or earn certain necklaces (not chokers!) i can wear with whatever body gear i want, with the option to have them underneath or over top a specific piece of armor or shirt. And have things like "Snow's necklace" as apart of his attire, but a separate piece u can take off and on without removing the whole coat
5) More titles! I would also like the ability to have some kind of quest that allows u to create ONE custom title no one else can have. (not sure how that would work though...and i can see ppl being stupid with that)
6) More freedom with cross class skills! It would be nice if we could build our characters more uniquely. Let a Dark use all the cross skills a gladiator would have as an example. That would be fun and motivate me to learn more job classes to customize my Dark.
7) Obv keep adding more hairstyles!!, but i would also love to see cross race hair styles, have a Hyur hairstyle on an Au Ra or vise versa as an example.
If I made Final Fantasy XIV Astrologian
I saw a bunch of people saying how they would tweak astrologian and some great ways of doing it are already there. I figured I would post my idea of how I personally would have made AST
ff14gilhub:This is proven in the original opening movie to FFXIV 1.0
their physical body is still present, but unresponsive - to others, it's as if they're currently dozing in a very vivid daydream (this is proven in the original opening movie to FFXIV 1.0, where after Derplander snaps back to reality his elezen friend quips, "Look whose returned from his reverie!" - a 'reverie' is an archaic word for a daydream.
A FFXIV Summoner Guide part3(Aetherflow: How to use it.)
So we know Aetherflow is used for a few of our Final Fantasy XIV skills:Let’s talk the optimal single target rotation. Some points to note:
A FFXIV Summoner Guide part4:Back to the opener
X-Potions of Intelligence are great to use in the opener in conjunction with Raging Strikes. During the course of the fight, these are better used when Final Fantasy XIV DoTs need re-application as well as at least 1 Fester
Some FFXIV advice to people
If you are new to MMOs, I highly suggest starting out as a DPS. It allows you to get a handle on the game's mechanics without the stress of a healer or tank job
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) Twelveswood
As adventurers we're not actually 'setting up shop and staying there', we're pledging allegiance to that city (in this case, Gridania) and doing work for them, but apart from staying in the Inn Room we're pretty much transient and are not actually settling in the forest